Sass: From Beginner to Advanced - FREE COURSES TREE

LATEST COURSES

Sass: From Beginner to Advanced


What Will I Learn?
  • Write skilled Sass code that compiles to CSS code with confidence.
  • Have improved your CSS productivity multiple.
  • Understand the construct of DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself) code.
  • Use variables to create your Sass code additional fluid and versatile.
  • Understand the distinction between dynamic price injection and repeat constructs.
  • Use mixins to utilize absolutely crafted fix and make on them so you are not re-inventing the wheel.
  • Understand once to use functions and the way to properly use them.
REQUIREMENTS
  • I will cowl mackintosh OS setup and I'll also cowl Windows setup.
  • You have NO previous data of Sass (SCSS).
  • You should have transient data of however HTML and CSS work.
  • Basic laptop skills to put in and run applications.
DESCRIPTION
In this course, I'll be teaching you the whole Sass scripting language. I’ll be taking you all the approach from variables right up to writing your own Sass functions. I do know it's been preached before in relevance building a course from basic to advanced, however with thirty-nine videos you'll for sure become a Sass skilled in no time! If you actually place your mind thereto you must be ready to end my course inside a weekend, which includes building your own Sass primarily based projects!

 The course is structured in an exceedingly linear fashion that takes you from beginner to advanced strategies, thus if you are feeling that you simply apprehend a touch HTML/CSS, be happy to skip some videos and dig right into the nitty-gritty elements of the course!

I’ve lined a way to install Sass on each a mackintosh and a Windows machine and everything inside the videos that I even have made ought to work on each system. If you are doing bog down, I’m solely a message away to assist. the whole reason we have a tendency to area unit mistreatment Sass is to make reusable and DRY (do not repeat yourself code) code. My primary aim throughout this course is to assist you to perceive a way to try this.

If you have got any expertise from any artificial language then you must be ready to sweep through this course and learn Sass terribly quickly. If you’re unaccustomed this sort of syntax and/or programming, don’t be deferred. As I’ve mentioned, I’m solely a message removed from serving to you on your journey (we have all been there!).

You may be asking, why ought to I take this course? Well…I have the whole info lined and I’m perpetually happy to assist any of my students, thus be happy to induce connected if something wants clearing up. I actually hope you fancy this course and learn tons on the way!

Who is that the target audience?
  • You already perceive basic CSS and need to enhance your productivity by employing a CSS preprocessor
  • You want to be ready to write DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself) code.
  • You want to continue learning and stay prime of current internet style trends.
  • You want to be ready to write versatile, intuitive and last ascendable code.
  • You want to be ready to re-use existing pre-built code that the Sass community provides to enhance your advancement.
  • Web developers and designers who are yet area unit nevertheless to dive into the planet of pre-processors.
Direct Download
Sass: From Beginner to Advanced.zip
MIRROR
[Size: 193.1 MB]

Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)
DOWNLOAD TORRENT
MIRROR

Source: https://www.udemy.com/sass-from-beginner-to-advanced/

No comments:

Post a Comment